Friday, March 11, 2011

Allow me to explain

(Yay! My first post! Here goes, and oldie but a goodie...to me anyways)

Allow me to explain myself
I'm been busy
thinking hard
further defining myself

but nevertheless I found myself in the midst of someone else's stress

I mean I was thinking hard
comtemplating moves and decisions
thoughts and preminitions
emotions upon emotions
and still I fell victim

thought I had it all figured out
this I thought without a doubt
until I stumbled upon the face of "Mr. Help Me Out"

his real name I cannot say
but he had a way with words
that would curve with each sentence told
around the barrier I precariously bestowed

I told myself I could handle this
imitation of spiritual bliss
this miss-understood deepness

I mean
I was serious

I let go of long time stressers
embraced the catalysts to my self efficiency
I was finally doing me
see

I was making progress
till I thought I had it all figured out
walking around without a thought of -"work in progress"

but I digress
before I could notice it
I was in the midst of it
deep down in the trench of it
I didn't notice it
but he-he was loving it

toying with my self proclaimed growth
I mooved too fast
the illusion
of wounds healing
too fast

he led me to believe
that he was in need
I was the anecdote
and he
comotose

too anxious to be the medicine he needed
to me it was me for which he pleaded

my case was nothing short of perplexing
believing that my soul searching was ending
old wounds were no more
and I was completely in control

he got exactly what he wanted
he got me to believe that i was in control of a situation far beyond me
while introducing me to his madness
consuming me
and right there to whisper in my ear false hope of all things passing

now
now I'm having thoughts of he
thoughts of we
"Mr.Work In Progres"
and me

No comments:

Post a Comment